Saturday, July 21, 2012

Gravity Wine Bar

I will admit that I'm not very good at wandering off University Ave and eating at other places in downtown PA.  However, last night I did manage to do just that and let me tell you, the place was great!  Despite it's name, Gravity is not only a wine bar but also has a wide variety of other drinks as well as a very tasty looking menu.  It is all a bit more on the high end price-wise, but I enjoyed every mouthful of food and would go back again to sample the other yummy things they have to offer.

Right now I'm on the train up to Sacramento.  It's been a long time since I've taken Amtrak and the last time I was on a train was actually in Europe.  Amtrak has upgraded and now there's WiFi on-board, which is totally awesome.  It would have been nice to have that when T and I would take the train home for the holidays and had work to do, but oh well; we obviously survived without it.  I'm going to spend the rest of the day as well as tomorrow up in what is going to be a very warm Sacramento and then I'll be returning to the bay just before work on Monday.  I actually almost missed the train because I couldn't find a place to leave my car in Berkeley...just another reason why I hate the town.  I don't know if where I ended up leaving my car is exactly legal (for overnight) and I'm actually anticipating a ticket on my windshield upon my return, but I didn't know what else to do and in the crunch I parked and ran.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment