Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another One Bites The Dust

My Friday class was cancelled, meaning that I am now done with another week of school, meaning I only have one week left of being a student who attends daily lectures.  One word for that...CRAZY!  I can't believe how far I've come and how much work I've done this year.  I still remember how I felt at Stanford, looking up at those grad students and thinking about how smart and amazing they were.  And now I'm here, almost done with my Masters, yet I still don't feel like I have joined their ranks.  

I have been counting down the days I have left until graduation and until I land safely in San Francisco.  All I have to do is get through this final week, a week of exam preparations, and then three exams and I'm home free (I guess I should also include my electrical engineering project and my anatomy term paper).  I know this final push is going to be the most difficult, but I also have renewed drive due to the light at the end of the tunnel.  As much as I've enjoyed learning the content of this course, my brain is tired. After 18 years of school without a break, I'm reading to step away for a little while and dive into something different.  It's a little scary, especially because I'm not really sure what the immediate future holds, but it's just time to change up the routine.

I don't think I've got any exciting plans for the next month or so.  It's going to be a whirlwind and I've got to try and cram as much into my brain as I possibly can in order to achieve that H1 status.  Bring it on...I'm ready (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment