Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, T-Dub!


Shout out to my classmate, Tenaya West!!  It's her birthday today and she is 24...a magic number!  Last night we went out to San Francisco to celebrate with some of our friends and this morning we got up and made a nice breakfast in her honor.  We had belgian waffles, handed out some small gifts, and watched a movie a couple of friends and I made for her.  It was a nice morning but I'm afraid our afternoon plans of going to the beach may be spoiled due to the not-so-hot weather.  Oh well, I think her parents are coming in from Davis to see her so that will make for a nice, lazy Sunday before we all kick off another week of work.







Happy birthday, T!  I hope you not only have an amazing day, but an amazing year full of fun and surprises :)

No comments:

Post a Comment