Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last Minute Prep

I can't believe it, but my parents are officially en route to Sydney.  They backed away from the gate about 30 minutes ago and should be in the air right now or very close to it.  I will be seeing them in approximately 17 hours and I CAN'T WAIT!  Tomorrow kicks off an amazing two weeks...an amazing month if you include the upcoming trip to Europe with my brother.

Today was all about making last minute preparations for their arrival and for my graduation on Friday.  I got my hair cut and now I'm looking all pretty (well, as close as I can get), I know the routes we need to take to get my parents from the airport to their hotel, and I'm all prepared to entertain them for the day if they're not too exhausted (I'm pretty sure they're going to want to crash, but they're convinced they'll be fine...we'll see!).  Now that they'll be here, there will be many adventures and much more for me to write about which will hopefully make up for the lack of entries I have made so far this month.  My parents sounded so excited on the phone, I'm super excited, and Kenny is getting there (he's still in finals which puts a damper on things) so get ready to hear about our first family vacation in years.  AHHHH, so stoked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment