Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Calm Before The Storm

After a week of cold weather, we finally had an AMAZING day today.  It got up to about 84 degrees and it was a day that was meant to be spent outside (especially because after today it's supposed to rain again until Thursday).  Liz and I decided to head out to the beach around 2 o'clock.  That gave me time to go to the gym in the morning, have breakfast, and catch up with some things before getting ready to go.  After spending the week in my room studying for finals, it was nice to get out and stretch my legs.  Once we got to the water, we stopped for a fruit and sorbet snack, perfect for the type of day we were having.
Afterwards we just strolled around, taking in the massive amount of people that made it out to enjoy the sun.  We took our time before heading back towards the city, where we picked up some wine, cheese, and dips from the grocery store on the way home.

Tomorrow it's back to the grind, reading all of the revision notes I've dedicated so much time to and trying to cement those last pieces of information into my brain before tomorrow.  Then after that exam, it starts all over again...Tissue Engineering and Biomaterials are still to come.  Even though it's stressful, there's definitely a light at the end of the tunnel and I'm getting closer and closer every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment