Thursday, September 1, 2011

Springtime Happiness


It's been a great day so far, and it's only 4:30pm.  I took my time getting up because my Biomaterials lecture was cancelled, resulting in a three-day weekend.  Once I finally rolled out of bed, my lack of breakfast food (oatmeal) forced me to make french toast.  Needless to say, it was a very nice meal.  Afterwards I read a little bit (I've moved on to David Baldacci's The Simple Truth) before plugging through an assignment and beginning my spring cleaning.  Spring cleaning was great and I ended up with a new room arrangement; it's always fun to change things up.  I went for a run, came back up for lunch, and then it was off to the grocery store.  The weather outside is amazing at the moment, and I'm really hoping it will remain this way now that spring is officially here.  In any case, I came home and was greeted with a package in the mail; it was a great way to cap off the day so far.  It came from Alex and inside was a newer Blackberry phone and the iPod that I've been waiting for for months and months.  My mom always told me that patience is a virtue and in this instance she was definitely right:  there is so much new music on there that I don't even know where to begin.  It's going to be a week of music heaven and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment