Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thank You, '10's!!

My classmates sent me a package for my birthday while I was away, and I was finally able to pick it up today.  I love what we've done over the past couple of years; we decided that it would be cool to pretty much give each other the same thing but with personal touches added in.  For example, last year we took an article of clothing and wrote birthday messages all over it (Weedge got a shirt, T some pants, Blur a hat, CJ some shoes) as well as a picture frame with class pictures and the word "inseparable" on it.  This year we ordered keychains in the shape of a star (significant because of a song that Blair wrote for us) and had them inscribed and we also put together CD's with songs that made us think of each person.  It's amazing because we are all so different yet we are tied together with such a strong bond.  These girls are my friends, my teammates, my sisters, and I am so lucky to have them in my life.  I love you, '10's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment