Sunday, July 24, 2011

Last First Day

Tomorrow marks my last ever first day of school.  Round two of my studies at the University of Melbourne start in the morning and I'm both excited and nervous.  I have high expectations for my classes this semester and I'm really hoping that I won't come out disappointed.  It's hard to believe that I am only 12 weeks away from my degree.  I still often wonder if this is all for real and feel like I'll wake up at any moment in my bed back in Menlo Park.  It's been a crazy five months so far and I'm sure the next five months will prove to be much of the same.  The best part about this time around is the fact that I'm more prepared and have some idea of what lies ahead. 

First up at 9am tomorrow is Clinical Engineering.  Throughout the week I'll also have Tissue Engineering and Stem Cells, Anatomy and Physiology for Engineers, and Biomaterials.  I say bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment