Saturday, May 28, 2011

Done, Part 1

Part 2 will come after final exams have been completed, but for now, there is a sense of accomplishment in the air.  Friday was the last day to have lectures and labs, but many professors have students turning in assignments throughout the next week.  Thanks to comments and corrections from a helpful editor I have fixed up my last paper and submitted it a couple of hours ago.  I am officially done with assignments for the first semester, and it's crazy to look back at everything that I've done in the last 12 weeks.  9 or 10 weeks ago, everything seemed so ominous...all the MatLab labs that I thought I had no idea how to do and the 3000 word term papers I was told I would need to complete.  And now that's all said and done and all that stands between me and my first set of marks (grades in American English) are the all-important final exams.  I have two weeks until my first one, and then from there it's four exams in 10 days.  After that, a month off until we start all over again.  So far so good, and hopefully things stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment