Saturday, February 26, 2011

Senior Night, Round 2

NCAA Championships 2010
 I can't believe that it's been a year since I last stood on the floor of Maples Pavilion with my team, celebrating the accomplishments of my class.  Now it's time to do it all over again, but this time we are celebrating the class of 2011, including Shelley and Dani, as well as redshirt senior Allyse (Weedge).  Shell and Dan have been through so much together, and I am so proud of the leaders and young women they have become.  They have helped lead this years team to an unprecedented 14-0 start, and look to continue their success as they enter the home stretch of the regular season.  I wish you girls, and the rest of SWG, the best of luck tomorrow afternoon.  Enjoy your time together as well as the love and energy that the crowd will give you.  Congratulations on everything you have achieved up to this point.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment