Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kindle Club


Yesterday I finally got my act together and went out and bought a Kindle.  I've been wanting one/have been encouraged to get one for quite some time, but for no particular reason I just haven't made it happen until now.  I was all ready to buy everything on Amazon but then I found out that they've been sold out for weeks!  I quickly got on the phone and started calling places around here that carry them, finding out along the way that they are extremely popular (there were many places that were out of stock).  I finally hit the jackpot with Best Buy in Sunnyvale and made the trek there before someone could come and clear out the remaining supply.  I got the wireless Kindle Touch (no 3G, I didn't feel like it was needed) and stayed up really late last night playing with it.  I'm in the middle of another book right now and I'm doing my best to power through so I can actually use my new toy.  I'm SO excited...it's kind of like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment