Friday, October 28, 2011

Last Lecture, Check!

Today marks a milestone in my education (at least I would like to think so)...I've officially attended my final lecture.  I say final because at this point in time, more schooling is not in my future.  It feels really good to know that I've made it this far, but there's still a bit to go.  I have a project due in a week, a final paper due November 11th, and three final exams standing between me and my degree.  I've finished a draft of the paper and next is the project before I can finally turn my mind over to exam mode.  I'm gunning hard for November 23rd, after which I will be free  :)

As a side note, it's 49 days until my parents get here, 50 until graduation, 60 until Europe, and 78 until I land in San Francisco.  I can almost smell that Bay Area air.

"To-Do" List additions:
15.  Ride my bike:  I know it will probably get old quickly, but after walking EVERYWHERE for the past year, it's looking pretty good.
16.  Leatherby's Ice Cream outing:  Yep, I'm in need of an amazing, old-fashioned sundae.

No comments:

Post a Comment