Monday, June 20, 2011

D-O-N-E...DONE!

My first semester of grad school is officially in the books.  Even now that I'm writing it out I don't really believe it.  I actually still have a hard time believing that I got into grad school in the first place.  I would always look at the grad students at Stanford and just think about how smart they were.  I know I'm not at Stanford, but it's still cool to think that I've kind of joined their ranks.  And I'm surviving (well I hope...we'll see what happens when my grades ("marks") come out).

Now that I'm finished, the first order of business is to do laundry and get ready for break!  I know, exciting stuff.  I'm leaving on my mega-East Coast adventure on Wednesday and there are just some last minute things that need to happen.  I need to pack of course, but I also need to get to campus to print out a bunch of bus tickets and hostel reservation forms, etc.  And then I'll stop by the market to pick up some food before I leave.  I'm going to try to have enough food to make my own lunches along the way (so far I've done a good job picking out accommodation with free breakfast), just to save some money.  I'll go out to dinner though, because I don't think carrying pots and pans around in my suitcase would be fun at all.  I'm so excited to finally be able to breathe easy after a long semester and an equally long finals period.  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment