Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SWG Rules!

Today was my last official practice with the Stanford Women's Gymnastics team (SWG).  SWG has been such a huge part of my life for the past 4 years, and it's great that our head coach let me stay on this year to help out with the team.  I'm sad that now I am going to have to watch from afar instead of interacting with the girls each and every day, but this team is amazing, and there are going to be some special moments for them as the year continues.  It's going to be fun to watch them succeed from here on out, and hopefully they know how much I love them!  Good luck this weekend in Chicago and Michigan  :)
Special shout out to Allyse Ishino...represent the class of 2010 in the amazing way that you always do!!

1 comment:

  1. Steph,

    I want you to know that i am so proud of you for all you have accomplished. I love you and I already can't wait to have you home again. But until then, enjoy life and get some great experiences. I love you!!!

    Ken

    ReplyDelete