Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Packing, Unpacking, and Repacking

Tuesday afternoon I finished packing up my apartment in the Bay Area, put everything in my little car, and made my way up to my house in the valley.  From there I unloaded all of my stuff, realizing along the way just how much I actually have.  For the greater part of this afternoon, I had to try to cram all of that into a couple of suitcases.  In the end, I was able to do it, but not without some innovation and force while tugging on the zippers.  I don't really know what I'll be wearing for the next couple of days, because almost everything that I like to wear is now lost in the abyss that is my suitcase full of clothes, and I am not leaving until Sunday.  Oh well, I'll have to make it work I guess  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment